Trick : Whatsapp Messenger Allows You To Send GIF Images on WhatsApp
WHATSAPP will soon be able to send and receive animated GIF images in group chats and individual conversations on any Phone, the newest thing You should know now Here:
Here IS The way To Send GIF Images on WhatsApp
As our title says that “How to Send GIF Images on WhatsApp” so to send GIF images on whatsapp all you need to do is of few simple things or steps listed below 😉 :). So here we get started Below!
- Firstly Download animated pictures from Google or Giphy.com best source for GIF or animated pictures or you can use your own Image For Gif.
- You Should Make sure that, the image you have download is in GIF format only.
- Now open WhatsApp and send that downloaded GIF Image to any of your friend or anyone whom you want to send.
- After that the picture has been sent now there is a little smart trick to see that animated picture in your Smartphone.
- Then You need to go to your phone’s gallery and open-up your Whatsapp pictures.
- You can see that the picture is animated and animations are working in your mobiles gallery.
- That’s all you can send GIF in WhatsApp, but the only way to see that picture is in your phone’s gallery only.
So this is How Can Send GIF Images on WhatsApp ! it’s Just Quiet Simple? Friends Don’t forget to share your valuable feedbacks below in comments section 🙂
Thank you For Reading My Post About “How To Send GIF Images on WhatsApp!” And i Will Come Again With An New Interesting New and Information About”Sending GIF Images On Whatsapp” Stay Connected with Us.