The most beautiful historical places of India.India is a place of peace and prosperity. the peoples of India are more lovable and of a helping nature.come on will show you the most beautiful historical places of our beautiful India.
- top 10 best beautiful tourist places of India
top 10 best beautiful tourist places of India
- The first of all is the beauty queen the Taj mahal of Agra.
- The pink city i.e Jaipur.
- The Golden temple of Amritsar.
- The Qutub Minar in Delhi.
- The Khajuraho temples.
- The Golden fort of Mysore.
- The Char Minar of Hyderabad.
- The Bahia temple of Delhi.
- The Ajanta of Ellora caves.
- The Sanchi Stupa Sanchi.
The Night Vision of the beauty Queen Taj mahal.
The day vision.It’s beautiful..
- The Tajmahal is also known as the beauty queen or India.It is located is Agra.
- It is also considered under the seven wonders of the world.It was built under the guardianship of Mughal emperor Shah Jahan in the memory of his lovely wife Mumtaz (reigned 1628–1658).
- It is spread over 42 acres of land.
- it is made from white marble stone.
2.Jaipur the Pink City.
Jaipur has many beautiful places such as.
- Rambagh Palace.2.Birla Mandir.3. Nahargarh Fort.4. Jaigarh Fort.5. Amber Fort.
6. City Palace .7. Jantar Mantar.
- 8. Hawa Mahal.9. Jal Mahal .10. Albert Hall Museum .
How beautiful the Jaipur is ….
3 . The Golden Temple .
The Golden temple Sri Harimandir Sahib Amritsar of Amritsar is not only a Religious place of Sikh but also a place of universal brotherhood.The peoples irrespective of the cast are found here.It lies in Amritsar A city of Punjab.
4. The Qutub Minar.Z
- In 1200 AD the founder of the Delhi Sultanate Qutub Uddin Aibak constructed the Qutub Minar in 1220 AD and named it as Qutub Minar.
- It is 73 miters (240 feet) tall , And it is located at Mehrauli region of Delhi.
5. The Khajuraho temple.
It is the junction of Indian sculpture and art made by stones.
6. The Golden threw of Mysore Palace.
- The golden thrown Mysore palace constructed under the guardianship of Krishnaraja Wadiyar 4.
- It is located in Mysore a city of Karnataka.
7. The Char Minar of Hyderabad.
- Char Minar is not only a beautiful monument but also a Mosque.
- Located in Hyderabad Telangana.
- It is constructed under the guardianship of Quli Qutub Shah.
8. Bahia Temple.
This temple is also known as Lotus temple.
constructed in 1986.
It is located in Delhi.
the building is composed of 27 free-standing marble clad “petals” arranged in clusters of three to form nine side Making a structure of lotus flower.
9.The Ajanta of Ellora caves.
- It is located in Aurangabad District of Maharashtra state in India.
- Ti has about 30 Buddha’s Sculptures.
- Buddhist traditions carved into a 250 feet wall of rock.
- For more information Please visit Aurangabad .
10. The Sanchi Stupa Sanchi.
- It is located in Sanchi town in the Madhya Pradesh state of India.
- 46 Km north east of Bhopal capital of Madhya Pradesh.
- The Great Stupa at Sanchi is the oldest stone structure in India.
- It is constructed under the guardianship of king Ashoka.