How To Crack A Java Developer Interview?
After completing Bachelor in Technology with computer science, candidates start searching for the jobs. During the job search process, they have to face various difficulties. But the most difficult stage is the cracking of the interview. There are various sorts of questions being asked. So, here are the few questions to crack the interview of java developer jobs.
- What are the difference between the JDK, JRE, and JVM?
- What are the constructors in java?
- Why is it said that Java is platform independent?
- Can you distinguish between equals () and ==?
- What do you understand by the method overloading and the method overriding?
- What do you mean by aggregation?
- What are the differences between the get and post methods?
- What is the superclass of all classes?
- How will you swap two numbers without using a temp?
- What is the average flying velocity of a swallow?
- Tell me some of the differences between the procedural oriented language and object-oriented language.
- Write a program to find the length of the integer without using library function?
- Write a program to print the first palindrome between 20 and 90.
- What is polymorphism?
- What are the object, class, and methods?
Java is the very popular programming language. That’s why; its demand is also high in the programming world. Companies eagerly wait for such candidate who has a grip on the language. If you have interests in Java and want to make a career in this field then you can take classes from the reputed institute.
After cracking the technical round, another round is conducted which is a Human Resource round? The following types of questions are frequently asked in this interview.
- Let me something about yourself.
- Why do you want to join this company?
- What was your last qualification?
- Why should I hire you?
- What are your strength and weaknesses?
- What are your strategies to accomplish the given project?
- What are your salary expectations?
- Why are you leaving your previous company?
- Why you have chosen this profile. Why not others?
- What are your short-term and long-term career goals?
Well, the most important aspects of getting a job are to find it. So, now the question arises that where to finds such job vacancies. There are various job portals which can help you in finding the java developer jobs. One such portal is Monster India. You can definitely rely on it to make your job search complete. It is the leading job portal in India which not only connects job seekers and employer but also helps the candidate in building a meaningful career. You can begin your job search by simply entering the keyword, location and the experience you have. Always use an advanced job search feature to get the most refined jobs. Don’t be late. Singh up and create your profile today to get the job alert whenever post by the various companies.